The Revere Local School District is committed to keeping the community informed. The Communications Office strives to deliver news and information about the district in a timely manner.
· Website: The district website provides information about all aspects of the school district.This interactive tool provides up-to-date information about what is happening throughout the district.
· Social Media: The communications office maintains Twitter and Facebook accounts to connect with parents, the community and alumni. Remember to “Like” us on the Revere Local Facebook page and follow us on Twitter using @RevereLocal.
· Community Print Newsletter: Households within the school district receive a print newsletter, Revere Reporter, three times annually featuring student and staff activities, programs available to the public, financial updates and other general news.
· E-Newsletter: The district’s e-newsletter is emailed to subscribers at the beginning of each month with the latest happenings and district news. Sign up here!
· Blackboard Connect: Blackboard Connect is a high speed phone calling /email service that is used to deliver messages to multiple phone lines simultaneously. This system is used when the district needs to reach parents/guardians to relay information of a timely nature, i.e., school closures, weather related issues and/or general announcements specific to a building, etc.
· Press Releases, News Tips, Photo Opportunities: The Revere Local Schools Communications Specialist works with local media to provide news items about upcoming events, student and staff news and other key information.